Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/02/05 00:01:46 UTC

HELP error in running windows batchfiles using Ant

Hi,

I'm trying to setup my project described in the YourCocoonBasedProject Wiki
page. I copied the build.xml snippet that creates and runs batchfiles under
Windows. In my case the batchfile fails to run with an error:

Execute failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: tools\cocoon\getc2.bat
error=2

Trying to run the batchfile in a dosbox fails too because the directorynames
don't follow Windows convention (they have / instead of \).

Any ideas?

Thanks and bye, Helma