Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by ravikanth gangarapu <gr...@rediffmail.com> on 2002/03/10 01:54:13 UTC

i can't find the html documentation files. help me

Hi,
    I've installed XML::XERCES 1.5.2 and trying to view the
documentation html files. But, there are no html files in the docs
directory( DOM.html, DOMParse.html). how can i get those files? i
am a beginner. please help me. Is there a users mailing list?

Thanks in advance
Ravi

Re: i can't find the html documentation files. help me

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"ravikanth gangarapu" <gr...@rediffmail.com> writes:

> I've installed XML::XERCES 1.5.2 and trying to view the
> documentation html files. But, there are no html files in the docs
> directory( DOM.html, DOMParse.html). how can i get those files? i am a
> beginner. please help me. Is there a users mailing list?

I appologize, but the only API documentation for Xerces is for the
Xerces-C API (C++). It is my intention to convert the documentation
from the doxygen C++ into Perl's POD, but I haven't gotten around to
doing that. The Perl and C++ API's correspond completely with one
another except where noted in the README file.

In the meantime, you can view the the C++ docs online at:

  http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/apiDocs/index.html

HTH,
jas.