Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Raffaele Spazzoli <rs...@imolinfo.it> on 2006/03/22 17:12:52 UTC

problem in servicemix lancher

I'm using the snapshot released dated 18 march in linux
if the servicemix launcher is launched from the bin directory it creates
SERVICEMIX_HOME/bin/deploy and SERVICEMIX_HOME/bin/install directories
but it touches the SERVICEMIX_HOME/deploy and SERVICEMIX_HOME/install.
Viceversa if the launcher is launched from SERVICEMIX_HOME it uses
correclty SERVICEMIX_HOME/deploy and SERVICEMIX_HOME/install but the
touch fails and this sometime leads to errors.
I would expect the laucher to be launched from bin, anyway to be
independent from the directory the laucher could do an explicit cd
SERVICEMIX_HOME. In this situation the touch phase should be:
    touch install/*.zip
    touch deploy/*.zip

bye Raffaele

Re: problem in servicemix lancher

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, this is now fixed (and I removed the touch phase which is no
longer necessary).

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet