Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Ryan Zoerner <ry...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/20 01:59:55 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code -- Integratio​n of Apache CXF JAX-RS with EJB (addendum)

As an addendum, I am posting links to my work in data structures, the Java
Server Faces basic app that I worked on, a css package, which I also worked
on, and a build.xml ant file which takes care of WAR-ing an application. The
JSF app isn't much, but I am pleased about my work in Data Structures and my
subsequent A. The css package is particularly useable in dreamweaver,
because of their pop-up selection menu for classes and ids. The ant file is
generally useful.

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~zoerner/downloads/code_classwork/data_structures/projects/

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~zoerner/downloads/code_personal/JSF/basic_login/

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~zoerner/downloads/code_personal/css/content2008_css_package/

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~zoerner/downloads/code_personal/ant/war/

If anyone throws anything at me... well.

Thanks everyone for your help,
Ryan Zoerner

08/19/2011