Posted to users@maven.apache.org by alexsil <al...@zucchetti.it> on 2007/04/24 08:57:05 UTC

release plugin 2.0-beta-5

Hi all,
If I visit the site of Maven Release Plugin I can see the following goals:

Goals Overview

    * release:clean Clean up after a release preparation.
    * release:perform Perform a release from SCM
    * release:prepare Prepare for a release in SCM.
    * release:rollback Rollback a previous relase.

When I try to use roolback I get the following error:
Required goal not found

It seems that the site is aligned to version 2.0-beta-5  against the code
(in ibiblio repository)  to version 2.0-beta-4.
Is this true ? Where can I find the BETA-5 code ???

Thanks in advance

Re: release plugin 2.0-beta-5

Posted by Thorsten Heit <th...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

> If I visit the site of Maven Release Plugin I can see the following goals:
>
> Goals Overview
>
>     * release:clean Clean up after a release preparation.
>     * release:perform Perform a release from SCM
>     * release:prepare Prepare for a release in SCM.
>     * release:rollback Rollback a previous relase.
>
> When I try to use roolback I get the following error:
> Required goal not found
>
> It seems that the site is aligned to version 2.0-beta-5  against the code
> (in ibiblio repository)  to version 2.0-beta-4.
> Is this true ? Where can I find the BETA-5 code ???

AFAIK it isn't finished. There's only a snapshot version of that plugin available (2.0-beta-5-SNAPSHOT on http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/)...

HTH

Thorsten