Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2014/04/23 18:10:42 UTC

[VMware] VmwareStorageProcessor vs. VmwareStorageManager

Hi,

Can someone tell me what's a good rule of thumb to use when deciding if
storage-related code should go into VmwareStorageProcessor or
VmwareStorageManager?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [VMware] VmwareStorageProcessor vs. VmwareStorageManager

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
OK - thanks, Min!

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.