Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ba...@web.de on 2002/06/24 16:28:13 UTC

SessionID?

Hello,

I am a newbie in axis/SOAP. I have tested some examples, they  work very well.
For my example and for session tracking goals i want to get the sessionID in my client.
I  have tried several times and used the help from the mailing list but without result.

I can get only the session objekt, that i send from the following service:

public class MyTestSession {

  Session mySession = MessageContext.getCurrentContext().getSession();

  public String getMySession(String division, String team) {
   String retvalue="";
   return retValue+mySession
  }
}

Please can anyone help me, how to get the sessionID from the session object, or how i can i do to get it from another way (it is very nicely if i get some help code)

thanks in advance

Bahi

FreeMail in der Premiumversion! Mit mehr Speicher, mehr Leistung, mehr
Erlebnis und mehr Pramie. Jetzt unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021105

Re: SessionID? (correction)

Posted by Andrew Vardeman <an...@iastate.edu>.
left off the class name for that constant:

HttpConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST

Andrew

Re: SessionID?

Posted by Andrew Vardeman <an...@iastate.edu>.