Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexius Luke <lu...@ibro.co.jp> on 2002/06/27 05:19:14 UTC

jsp class reloading issue--please guide me if already answered

Hello ,
    I use jdk1.3.1+apache1.3.2+tomcat3.2.3.
jsp pages get recompiles after I change them.The java and class files are newly generated.
But the page is served from old jsp's class files.This is not to do anything with caching,
since I get the jsp page log messages at tomcat console when I access the pages(but the old jsp's log messages).
Is this a unsolved issue, 'coz I have been searching for 2 days could'nt get one +ve solution.

Please help me out.

-alexius luke