Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Adam Cmiel <ad...@famo.us> on 2014/07/31 01:01:26 UTC

Contributawesome

Dear Apache Cordova,

I’m Adam and I’ve been working with Cordova for the past two years, and am excited to join the contributorship.  I have already signed the CLA and submitted it to the Apache secretary, subscribed to the dev list, and created a Jira account.  I’m particularly interested in improving the quality of Cordova documentation and improving the user experience with the CLI tools and generating their apps.

Best,
Adam

Github:
@adamcmiel

Re: Contributawesome

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Ah the docs. Many threads have appeared and receded into the ether about
our Docs. (Searching the ML archives might be interesting but in no way
required.)

So even the very generation and publishing of Cordova docs could use a
love. And somehow this might be related to generating/publishing docs for
plugins and the registry.

Anyhow,  welcome to the fray Adam!

Re: Contributawesome

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.