Posted to community@apache.org by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net> on 2004/05/28 16:53:00 UTC

Linuxworld presence?

Crowd,

I just got some snail mail spam from Linuxworld yesterday about the San
Francisco show in August, and noted the existence of the .org
Pavilion®, sponsored by Oracle. Does, or can, the ASF get a table in
that friendly environment?

If so, I'm in the area so I could conceivably donate some time to the
cause.

S.

Re: Linuxworld presence?

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
I'd be willing to help out with this.
-aaron

Re: Linuxworld presence?

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
I don't think I'd have a problem with you contacting the organizers and
representing yourself as an ASF person interested in hosting a booth at
the .org pavilion, nor do I suspect others do.  Might want to toss a note
about this over to press@ since it's somewhat about a similar topic, just
to see if you can find other volunteers to help who aren't tracking
community@apache.org.  But don't wait for someone else to do it.  :)

	Brian

Re: Linuxworld presence?

Posted by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net>.