Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Osay Osman Yuuni <oy...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/26 13:05:05 UTC

HAProxy for multiple ACS Mgmt servers

Hi,
I've set up ACS with two MySql DB servers (replication) and two mgmt
servers.  I've also set up haproxy as a load balancer for the management
servers.  However when I access the UI I get the page displayed but I'm
unable to login.  Which ports do I need to load balance in this situaiton
to be able to get a fully functional GUI?

I'm testing out ACS 4.5.

Kind regards,

Osay

Re: HAProxy for multiple ACS Mgmt servers

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
This should highlight what you need:

https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.4/reliability.html#management-server-load-balancing