Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/07 06:24:48 UTC

Re: Adding a screenshot in confluence

Here is the text from the Confluence documentation:
"In Confluence, attachments are contained in the 'Attachments' tab of a page."

I don't see an attachments tab on any of the pages. Only when I
"Browse Space" thats when I see an attachments tab. But, this tab is
just to list all the attachments on other pages (I guess).

Looks like another case of permissions. Would it be possible to grant
permissions to me for attachments?. I just want to attach some
screenshots and images for documentation.

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: Adding a screenshot in confluence

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.