Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Dmitry <dm...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/26 05:56:31 UTC

Linear Hashing in Lucene?

Hey,
Some common questions about Lucene.
1. does exist Ontology Wraper in Lucene implementation?
2. Does Lucene using Linear Hashing?

thnaks,
DT,
www.ejinz.com
Search news

Re: Linear Hashing in Lucene?

Posted by Dmitry <dm...@hotmail.com>.
Karl,
Thanks for info, its very difficult to find something about Orion Algorithm
and Linear Hashing.
I will check the thread .

DT,
www.ejinz.com