Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Wendall Cada <we...@83864.com> on 2012/04/02 19:41:34 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round

On 03/29/2012 03:02 PM, Noah Slater wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round.
>
> Changes since last round:
>
>     - Fixed the release procedure
>
> I am calling this the "Sisyphus" release.

> artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is
> made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

> http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/
>

> These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:
>
> e736fa9e314034e2603ac5861692ddeab92f1dad
>

> Please follow the test procedure before voting:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure
>

> Thank you.
>
> Happy voting,

Looks great!

+1

Fedora 16 32bit, Erlang R14B, Spidermonkey 1.8.5, etap tests pass,
browser tests pass
Centos 6 64bit, Erlang R14B, Spidermonkey 1.8.5, etap tests pass,
browser tests pass
Centos 6 32bit, Erlang R14B, Spidermonkey 1.8.5, etap tests pass,
browser tests pass

Centos 6 builds and passes agains Spidermonkey 1.7, current stable, but
is crazy slow. No reason to run this. spec for Fedora works without
modification.

Wendall