Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2017/10/19 13:30:51 UTC

Oak 1.7.10 release plan

Hello team,

I'm planning to cut Oak on 23rd October; next Monday.

There's currently 1 blocker which will delay the release:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-6841
Revert Changes made in OAK-6575 before 1.7.10 is released

Please re-schedule, lower priority if it's not really blocking or resolve.

If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Oak 1.7.10 release plan

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Hi,
Amit has resolved the issue. 1.7.10 is no longer blocked.
Best Regards
Ian

Re: Oak 1.7.10 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.