Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/11/12 20:52:02 UTC

Re: Delete expression causing SqlValidatorException

Are you saying that the fix for CALCITE-546 (i.e. commit 1c292a9d) broke something? Or that a subsequent commit broke something?

In any case, it seems pretty clear that something is broken. In software engineering terms, the cause of this issue is clear: we don’t have a test for “delete from tbl”. Let’s put that right.

Can you log a JIRA case and provide a test case (a fix would be even better!)

Julian