Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vinay Konanki <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/30 08:58:45 UTC

Re: [Tobago] Issue with Label Text alignment btw IE and Firefox

Hi Volker,

This issue is still there in our application.
we are getting closer to the release. Please help me out in closing this
bug.

we were using an custom theme of our own
don't know where it would be wrong...
and did we miss any styles for label anywhere for IE ...

Thanks,
Vinay