Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by moch <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2004/01/02 09:58:32 UTC

Anybody can help me about Axis C++?

Hi all

   I try axis C++ to build a web service client. If a service return simple type such string, it works well. But if I try to  return a Struct, I get an exception : Unhandled exception in atest.exe(XERCES-C_2_2_0.DLL):0xC0000005:Access Violation. But if I use java client, it works well. What's happening? Is it a bug?

   Well, It seems to be simple using axis, but the document is poor and I can't found any helpful message.

   Anybody can help me? thanks.

Re: Anybody can help me about Axis C++?

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
First of all please join axis-c-user@ws.apache.org (send and empty mail to
axis-c-user-subscribe@ws.apache.org).

Could you be more specific about the soap server that you are using?
Are you using source or the binary distribution?
Are you using version 1.0?
Can you also post the wsdl that you used to generate the client stubs?

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi moch,

It seems that there is something wrong with the xerces parser you use. The
xerces include files, .lib file and the .dll should be from the same
version. Is it ok. If you find there is no problem with xerces could you
send us the WSDL and/or soap message you get ?

Thanks,

Susantha.

Are you sure that the SOAP message is complete

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi moch,