Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2004/02/18 12:44:08 UTC

[wiki] Use the UserPreferences!

http://wiki.apache.org/avalon/UserPreferences

fill out this form, which is linked from every wiki page (top right
corner). You'll get a cookie, and thereafter the 'cvs commit' messages
will container your username instead of your IP. I think.

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

Re: [wiki] Use the UserPreferences!

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Wednesday 18 February 2004 20:33, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 February 2004 19:44, Leo Simons wrote:
> > I think.

Which brings us to Descarte; "I think therefor I am!"

Does that imply the millions of people of doesn't think, don't exist?

Just wondering...

Re: [wiki] Use the UserPreferences!

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Wednesday 18 February 2004 19:44, Leo Simons wrote:
> http://wiki.apache.org/avalon/UserPreferences
>
> fill out this form, which is linked from every wiki page (top right
> corner). You'll get a cookie, and thereafter the 'cvs commit' messages
> will container your username instead of your IP.

> I think.

I hope it didn't hurt thinking, but you are right...

Niclas