Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/05/29 12:04:27 UTC

[ApacheDS][Site][BUG] Incorrect reference to OpenLDAP? (was: Re: what is wrong with this link)

Hi,

Incidentally, on this page [0] of the BUG, why does the snapshot image of
the dialog window in the "Changing the admin password" contain "Open
LDAP/DSML Connection" as the title?  Can we change this so people know it's
for ApacheDS?

Alex

-----
[0] -
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/14-basic-configuration-tasks.html

Re: [ApacheDS][Site][BUG] Incorrect reference to OpenLDAP? (was: Re: what is wrong with this link)

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Nice this rocks! Much better than using JXPlorer screenshots.  I just gave
up on using anything else.

Alex

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.