Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2006/06/27 03:11:39 UTC

[VOTE] Thomas Vandahl as Committer on Jakarta Turbine

I propose that Thomas Vandahl be made a committer to the Jakarta Turbine
project.

Note that Thomas is already a committer to the DB Torque project.

Here's a bit about Thomas:
====
I was born in 1969 in Vacha a small town in Thuringia, Germany. I studied semiconductor physics and electronics at the Technical University of Ilmenau, Germany, where I got my PhD in 1997.

I consider myself an old-school programmer, beginning with BASIC and Z80-Assembler in the 80s, continuing with Pascal, C (still my favorite), C++ and now settling with Java.

I work for TeWiSoft, a company providing web-based applications for office organization and communication.

I'm married and got two kids (a boy of 11 and a girl of 5). I like good wine, good food, cooking and my garden.
====

[ ] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
[ ] +0 don't care
[ ] -1 no, don't accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer

+1 from me.

Scott Eade

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Thomas Vandahl as Committer on Jakarta Turbine

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <th...@tewisoft.de>.
Scott Eade wrote:
> Welcome Thomas!
Thanks Scott and all the others. I'll do my best.

Bye, Thomas.

[RESULT][VOTE] Thomas Vandahl as Committer on Jakarta Turbine

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
A week has passed so here are the results:

+1: 5 binding (3 PMC) and 1 non-binding votes
Scott Eade (PMC)
Siegfried Goeschl (PMC)
Jeffery Painter
Frank-Matthias Kuschel (non-binding)
Peter Courcoux
Henning Schmiedehausen (PMC)

+0: none
-1: none

So the vote passes.

I will send a result message to the PMC list and request karma.

Welcome Thomas!

Scott

Re: [VOTE] Thomas Vandahl as Committer on Jakarta Turbine

Posted by Frank-Matthias Kuschel <fk...@medav.de>.
 [X] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
 [ ] +0 don't care
 [ ] -1 no, don't accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer

Frank-Matthias

>  [X] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
>  [ ] +0 don't care
>  [ ] -1 no, don't accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
>
> Jeffery Painter
>

>> Scott Eade wrote:
>>
>>> I propose that Thomas Vandahl be made a committer to the Jakarta Turbine
>>> project.
>>>
>>> Note that Thomas is already a committer to the DB Torque project.
>>>
>>> Here's a bit about Thomas:
>>> ====
>>> I was born in 1969 in Vacha a small town in Thuringia, Germany. I
>>> studied semiconductor physics and electronics at the Technical
>>> University of Ilmenau, Germany, where I got my PhD in 1997.
>>>
>>> I consider myself an old-school programmer, beginning with BASIC and
>>> Z80-Assembler in the 80s, continuing with Pascal, C (still my favorite),
>>> C++ and now settling with Java.
>>>
>>> I work for TeWiSoft, a company providing web-based applications for
>>> office organization and communication.
>>>
>>> I'm married and got two kids (a boy of 11 and a girl of 5). I like good
>>> wine, good food, cooking and my garden.
>>> ====
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
>>> [ ] +0 don't care
>>> [ ] -1 no, don't accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
>>>
>>> +1 from me.
>>>
>>> Scott Eade

Frank-Matthias Kuschel
Software Architect
BIS - Business & Intelligence Solutions

MEDAV GmbH

    Betriebsstätte Ilmenau
    Ehrenbergstr. 11
    98693 Ilmenau

    Germany

Tel.:   +49 9131 / 583 132
Tel.:   +49 3677 / 668 435

Fax.:   +49 3677 / 668 168

Mail:   Frank-Matthias.Kuschel@medav.de

Web:    http://www.medav.de
Web:    http://www.somos-portal.de

Mail:   info@medav.de
Diese E-Mail koennte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder
diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort
den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren
sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized coping, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: [VOTE] Thomas Vandahl as Committer on Jakarta Turbine

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
[X] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
[ ] +0 don't care
[ ] -1 no, don't accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> writes:

>[X] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer

Yeah. Thomas seems to know what he is doing. :-)

	Best regards
		Henning

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia

Re: [VOTE] Thomas Vandahl as Committer on Jakarta Turbine

Posted by Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>.
[x] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
[ ] +0 don't care
[ ] -1 no, don't accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer

Regards,

Peter

Posted by Frank-Matthias Kuschel <fm...@tewisoft.de>.
[x ] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
[ ] +0 don't care
[ ] -1 no, don't accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer

Kind Regards
Frank-Matthias

Scott Eade schrieb:
> I propose that Thomas Vandahl be made a committer to the Jakarta Turbine
> project.
>
> Note that Thomas is already a committer to the DB Torque project.
>
> Here's a bit about Thomas:
> ====
> I was born in 1969 in Vacha a small town in Thuringia, Germany. I
> studied semiconductor physics and electronics at the Technical
> University of Ilmenau, Germany, where I got my PhD in 1997.
>
> I consider myself an old-school programmer, beginning with BASIC and
> Z80-Assembler in the 80s, continuing with Pascal, C (still my
> favorite), C++ and now settling with Java.
>
> I work for TeWiSoft, a company providing web-based applications for
> office organization and communication.
>
> I'm married and got two kids (a boy of 11 and a girl of 5). I like
> good wine, good food, cooking and my garden.
> ====
>
> [ ] +1 yes, accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
> [ ] +0 don't care
> [ ] -1 no, don't accept Thomas as a Jakarta Turbine committer
>
> +1 from me.
>
> Scott Eade

Frank-Matthias Kuschel
Software Architect