Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by "Mark D. Carey" <mc...@osoft.com> on 2005/01/20 20:09:11 UTC

RE: Response to Apache Documentation in ThoutReader thread

Erik,

Thanks for the suggestions. I sent my previous message out to the small
mailing list because some responses back to me were direct and some were
copied to the docs@http mailing list. This is an open discussion and I am
copying the mailing list.

You are correct. We are using a combination of Perl scripts with XSL to
process the HTML output from your XSL. Before we upload this to our server
for your review, allow us to refine the Perl scripts to COMPLETELY automate
the process for you. To generate the output, you would only have to point
the Perl script to your HTML directory and push a button. This will result
in a compressed archive (.jar file) that can be read by the ThoutReader.

Give me a week to complete this.

Mark

BTW: The link to SF has always been on our home page in the upper left
corner.

Mark