Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Prabhakar Pandey <ng...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 13:38:58 UTC

Ofbiz Study materials.

Hi,
i am new to ofbiz and don't know where to start from. It would be great if
i could get some help.

Regards,
Prab

Re: Ofbiz Study materials.

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
In a later stage we found 'Data Model Resource - V 1 (Len Silverstone) '
very useful. Imported version in India costs around 3600 Rs.

Re: Ofbiz Study materials.

From: "Michel Schroeder" <mi...@gmail.com>

Re: Ofbiz Study materials.

Re: Ofbiz Study materials.