Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/13 18:29:11 UTC

Debian/Ubuntu packages?

We're about to get TomEE installed through puppet.

To prevent undue pain, does anyone know of an ubuntu packaging script that
turns the tomee tarball into a .deb?

Thanks,

James

Re: Debian/Ubuntu packages?

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
You may have already come across this but in case you have not:
https://github.com/jordansissel/fpm

May ease the packaging pain (not used it myself (yet..)).

Re: Debian/Ubuntu packages?

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.

Re: Debian/Ubuntu packages?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.