Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Scott Miller <sr...@interbel.net> on 2002/01/15 18:17:27 UTC

Disk Quotas

I have been messing around with trying to get some sort of disk quotas set
on my web server, but to no avail.  I'de like to be able set quota's per
virtual host.  I've searched for HOW-TO's but none have worked so far.  If
anyone else is doing this, could you please point me to a good FAQ or HOW-TO
on how to get it set up?

Apache 1.3.22
RedHat 7.2

Thanks,
Scott Miller

---

Re: Disk Quotas

Posted by Martin Haase-Thomas <mh...@meome-ag.de>.
For 1.3.22 there is the possibility to serve each virtual host as a
different user:
<VirtualHost 999.999.999.999>
    User foo
    Group baz
</VirtualHost>
If this really works (I never tried it out so far) you should now be
able to set the Linux quotas.

cu
Martin