Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christian <es...@web.de> on 2006/01/30 18:25:58 UTC

CForm in Coplet / Presentation

hello,

I have a question regarding the display of a CForm inside a Coplet.
The Form is diplayed inside a URI coplet, which means, that the Coplet
is somewhat bound to a URI (and following from there, to a certain
sitemap match).

When the submit button is pressed, the URI of the Form of course changes
into something like 1234569342.cont. This URI is of course matched in
the sitemap, however, the _coplet_ with the form does not display the
"page" connected to it, since the coplet is bound to a different URI.

If I call the form outside my portal, by its URI, entering data and
submitting as well as execution of all following events and actions
works properly. However, when inside a coplet, if I click the submit
button, the form-data is not submitted, but the whole portal page simply
reloads.

Does someone have an idea how to make the coplet react to the
continuation, or how to include the form in a different way, other than
inside a coplet, so that the execution of the submit will actually work?
I'd be very happy to hear your suggestions.

Cocoon is 2.1.8

Best regards, christian

Re: CForm in Coplet / Presentation

Posted by christian bindeballe <ot...@gmail.com>.
Christian schrieb:
> hello,
>
> Does someone have an idea how to make the coplet react to the
> continuation, or how to include the form in a different way, other than
> inside a coplet, so that the execution of the submit will actually work?
> I'd be very happy to hear your suggestions.
>
> Cocoon is 2.1.8

OK, I figured, I should have written from my usual e-mail-adress.
I also figured that maybe I should put this Form-Page into an
CachingURICoplet, like the JX-Calculator in the samples. I found this
description on how to do it in the manual:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/portal/forms.html

I followed the instructions on how to set up the sitemap.
My <map:match pattern=""> looks exactly like the one on the page, only
as to differ in the temporary:application-uri, which, of course, points
to the url that I usually call for getting the form.
But the message I get now, in the coplet, instead of the form, is:

The coplet LKN-neu-1 is currently not available.

It seems that the value for the temporary:application-uri is somewhat
malformatted.

cocoon:/coplets/docs/lkn/lkn-neu

this uri works if I include it in a 'normal' coplet. but not in this
one. any ideas why?

best regards, christian

RE: collection() error

Posted by bokluk <bo...@gmx.net>.
To get all definition elements from all xml files in certain directory and
order them according to their @title (the definitions) (at the end should
become a kind of glossary)

Any ideas how to do this?

If this helps I have xml with all the filenames in this folder.

Posted by Martynas Jusevicius <ma...@gmail.com>.

collection() error