Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Edu Garcia <gc...@cibinetonline.com> on 2013/05/01 17:25:37 UTC

Re: PanelTabbed setting background image to tab

Working with Geronimo 3.0 and Myfaces 2.0.16 and Trinidad 2.0.1 I had
this behaviour when datepicker component is contained by a panelTabbled
with more than 1 tab (In my case I was able to see the image, but the
popup is never showed, maybe an ajax problem).  Outside that component,
it works perfect.

I had to replace this component with JQuery UI Datepicker, due time to
delivery restriction, but is an issue I wasn't able to solve using just
Trinidad.

Regards,

Eduardo