Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 11:12:47 UTC

Required Jars - Usage of ignite-shmem jar

Hi all,

    In the http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.2/docs/maven-setup page,
it's stated that ignite-core-1.5.0.final.jar is the only mandatory. All the
other jars are optional.

By default, in build ignite-core-1.5.0.final.jar, cache-api-1.0.0.jar,
ignite-shmem-1.0.0.jar, ignite-spring/* and ignite-indexing/* are enabled.

>From README.txt, it's listed that

- ignite-spring (for Spring-based configuration support)
- ignite-indexing (for SQL querying and indexing)
- cache-api-1.0.0.jar (for iterating cache)

What is usage of ignite-shmem-1.0.0.jar? (I don't have compilation errors
in my project. Is it required at run-time?)

--
Kamal

Re: Required Jars - Usage of ignite-shmem jar

Posted by Kamal C <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Denis!

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
HI Kamal,