Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Conficio <Ka...@Conficio.com> on 2010/07/17 00:55:11 UTC

CXF-2627 - still failign in 2.2.9

I have posted a new sample and it's logs to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2627 as attachments.

Would it be possible to review this and re-open the issue?

The same issue happens when I do send a List as a request. I'll submit
sample code for this tomorrow.

Re: CXF-2627 - still failign in 2.2.9

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 16 July 2010 6:55:11 pm Conficio wrote:
> I have posted a new sample and it's logs to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2627 as attachments.
>
> Would it be possible to review this and re-open the issue?
>
> The same issue happens when I do send a List as a request. I'll submit
> sample code for this tomorrow.

You have 3 methods:

The first one is working as designed.   Nothing to mark it required/nillable
so nothing is on the wire and thus null is per spec.

The second one is resulting in a WARNING if you check the log:
WARNING: Could not create accessor for property customerList of type
demo.service.CustomerListResponse as the @XmlElement defines the name as
CustomerList

If you change the name attribute of the @XmlElement annotation  in
CustomerListResponse to match the name attribute on the WebResult, then this
works fine.

The third case is working fine.

--
Daniel Kulp