Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net> on 2009/02/11 21:00:48 UTC

Agile 2009

I just proposed a session for Agile2009 on using Tapestry 5 in an
agile development context, focusing on its rapid development
capabilities (reloading, etc.) it's strong support for clean layers,
no wasted code, and inversion-of-control.  I thought I'd let the lists
know.  If anyone wants to help, or even take it over who might be
better at it than I, let me know.  Agile2009 is in Chicago, August
24-28 and for a session this big, hotel is complimentary, conference
fee is waived, and there's a small honorarium.  I have other sessions
I've proposed, so I'm entirely willing to cede this to someone better
than I.  I just wanted to make sure it got some air-time, since I've
found it very useful as a tool for agile web development.

regards,
Christian

Christian E. Gruber - President / Senior Consultant
Isráfíl Consulting Services Corporation
email:  cgruber@israfil.net
mobile: +1 (289) 221-9839
web:    http://www.israfil.net/
"...keenness of understanding is due to keenness of vision."

Re: Agile 2009

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ok, you're a co-presenter.  I'm not sure if you can edit now or not.
I'll figure out how to re-order us with you as primary (so if it gets
accepted, you get the comp).  I may have to get an admin to do it.

Take a look at the submission http://www.agile2009.org/node/1424 and
let me know what you think.  We can evolve the presentation a bit.  At
this point it just needs overview and approach for the reviewers, so
see if you want to change it.  If it's accepted, we can get to the
harder work of figuring out how to stage it properly.

Christian.

Re: Agile 2009

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Agile 2009