Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Sanyam Goel <Sa...@amdocs.com> on 2015/01/12 05:37:00 UTC

ConvertToImage generates distorted image for UTF8 character set

Hi,

I tried to convert the first page of the attached pdf to image and got the attached resulting output

Please note This PDF uses UTF8 character set and not ASCII character set.

For ASCII  character set pdfs it works fine.

Can you please suggest How can I overcome this issue for UTF8 character set pdf's

API version used 1.8.6

Thanks,
Sanyam

RE: ConvertToImage generates distorted image for UTF8 character set

Posted by Sanyam Goel <Sa...@amdocs.com>.
Hi,

I will have a discussion with the team on this.

Thanks for the remarks.

Thanks,
Sanyam

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
I've created

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.
Thanks, I’ve now fixed this issue in the trunk on SVN.

-- John

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.
Hi