Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/06 20:09:29 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SpamFilteringServices" by MatthewYette

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MatthewYette:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamFilteringServices

   * '''[http://www.junkemailfilter.com Junk Email Filter Dot Com]''' - Front end spam filtering service. Servers are [http://www.exim.org Exim] based and features multi-level spam classification. False positives are avoided by creating a low scoring spam classification where spam is tagged as probably spam and passed on. Higher scoring spam is blocked. Read the details of [http://www.junkemailfilter.com/spam/how_it_works.html how it works]. Endorsed by [http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=2595 John Dvorak] of PC Magazine and This Week in Technology.

   * '''[http://www.MailLaunder.com MailLaunder]''' - Stopping Spam in its tracks.  A gateway based solution for small businesses offering both anti-spam and anti-virus filtering.   With our web-based quarantine, you are in complete control of your email.  '''We offer a 30-day free trial.'''
-
-  * '''[http://mapolce.com/content.php?key=129 MAPCI Email Content Filtering]''' - Effective and efficient email content filtering. SA, ClamAV, and report generation tools.

   * '''[http://www.messagewash.com Messagewash]''' - ([http://messagewash.com/index.php?option=com_weblinks&Itemid=4&catid=9 the 'links' page] notes that they use SA.)