Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by smkrishna27 <sm...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/23 10:00:03 UTC

How to send message to direct route remotely

Hi,

I have implemented camel route from direct:name1 to route  . I would like to
know how to post message  to direct route remotely from other machine.

Re: How to send message to direct route remotely

Posted by Pontus Ullgren <ul...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This type of questions is better suited for the users mailing list[1].
The dev mailing list is for development of camel itself.

But to answer your question endpoints created with the direct component[2]
is not accessible outside the local machine, or even outside the its own
camelcontext.
If you need to trigger your route from an external machine you should use
another component.

[1] http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-Users-f465428.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/direct.html

// Pontus