Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/03/10 08:59:22 UTC

Vote passes (was Re: [VOTE] Start a subproject for Ant libraries)

With +1s from

Stefan Bodewig
Peter Reilly
Steve Loughran
Conor MacNeill
Martijn Kruithof
Matt Benson
Bruce Atherton
Antoine Levy-Lambert
Jesse Glick
Jan Materne
Jose Alberto Fernandez
Dominique Devienne

the vote has passed.  I'll spawn of new threads to resolve the issues
raised during the vote and to amend the proposal later todays (so
please don't discuss it in this thread 8-).

>From my understanding we have three open issues that we need to
address, two of which are pure infrastructure decisions:

(1) Structure of svn repo - and should we move Ant itself to svn at the
    same time.

(2) JIRA or Bugzilla.

(3) One Antlib project with a common set of committers or fine grained
    units of managment with one set of committers per Antlib.

Stefan