Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Lijian (Q)" <ji...@huawei.com> on 2015/11/02 03:59:22 UTC

What's the role of TRAFODION._DTM_LOG* tables?

Hi,
         When I run the command "get get system hbase objects", I find there's some system tables prefixed by TRAFODION._DTM_LOG.
But these tables can't query, what does these tables do?

Thanks.

答复: What's the role of TRAFODION._DTM_LOG* tables?

Posted by "Lijian (Q)" <ji...@huawei.com>.
Thanks very much, Narendra!

The Trafodion DTM (distributed transaction monitor) stores transactional audit log in these HBase tables. These cannot be queried by Trafodion SQL.

As these are HBase tables, one can definitely use HBase APIs/HBase shell to look at them.

Thanks,
-Narendra

Re: What's the role of TRAFODION._DTM_LOG* tables?

Posted by Narendra Goyal <na...@esgyn.com>.