Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2011/04/08 19:39:42 UTC

ANN: HBase 0.90.2 is available for download

The Apache HBase team is happy to announce the general availability of HBase
0.90.2, available from your Apache mirror of choice:

 http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/hbase/

HBase 0.90.2 is a maintenance release that fixes several important bugs
since version 0.90.1, while retaining API and data compatibility. The
release notes may be found on the Apache JIRA:

  http://su.pr/1F6omq

Users upgrading from HBase 0.90.0 or 0.90.1 may upgrade clients and servers
separately, though it is recommended that both be upgraded. If upgrading
from a version of HBase prior to 0.90.0, please read the notes accompanying
that release:

  http://osdir.com/ml/general-hadoop-apache/2011-01/msg00208.html

As always, many thanks to those who contributed to this release!

-The HBase Team

Re: ANN: HBase 0.90.2 is available for download

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On it Joe.  Will flag the list when done.
St.Ack

Posted by Joe Pallas <pa...@cs.stanford.edu>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please take a look at HBASE-3750 and HBASE-3762 (which aren't in 0.90.2) if
you use HTablePool, especially when you use maxSize lower than
Integer.MAX_VALUE

Thanks

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Its up in the release repository now.  Let me know if any issue with
it (I'm still not sure how I made it happen -- I need to do this
process again soon).
Thanks for your patience,
St.Ack

Re: Where I can find all info about the next ApacheCon

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
http://www.apachecon.com

You're welcome.

J-D

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Lior and Joe:

Fwd: ANN: HBase 0.90.2 is available for download

Posted by Lior Schachter <li...@infolinks.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Lior and Joe:

Posted by Lior Schachter <li...@infolinks.com>.