Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "Priebe, Jason" <pr...@wral-tv.com> on 2000/06/07 02:40:01 UTC

RE: mod_expires/5769: mod_headers won't append to Cache-Control h eader created by mod_expires

The following reply was made to PR mod_expires/5769; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Priebe, Jason" <pr...@wral-tv.com>
To: "'coar@apache.org'" <co...@apache.org>
Cc: "'apbugs@apache.org'" <ap...@apache.org>
Subject: RE: mod_expires/5769: mod_headers won't append to Cache-Control h
	eader created by mod_expires
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:35:05 -0400

 Thanks for looking into this and fixing it.  I'll be waiting for
 the next release.   I would be happy to test any patches at any
 time.  Thanks for your hard work on a great product!

 Jason Priebe
 WRAL OnLine
 http://www.wral-tv.com/