Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Argyn Kuketayev <Ar...@plateau.com> on 2002/06/18 23:21:27 UTC

XSLT processor with different options

I found that PDF is faster with XSLT XALAN processor when
     <parameter name="incremental-processing" value="false"/>

Can I have the same XSLT processor with fifferent options for different
pipelimes?

Argyn

RE: XSLT processor with different options

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Argyn Kuketayev [mailto:Argyn.Kuketayev@plateau.com]
>
> I found that PDF is faster with XSLT XALAN processor when
>      <parameter name="incremental-processing" value="false"/>
>
> Can I have the same XSLT processor with fifferent options for
different
> pipelimes?

Yes.

__For Cocoon 2.0.3 Only__:

Add one more xslt processor to cocoon.xconf, but give him another role:

<component

role="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessor/NotIncremental"
    class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl">
  <parameter name="use-store" value="true"/>
  <parameter name="incremental-processing" value="false"/>
</component>

In sitemap.xmap, add one more xslt transformer:

<map:transformer name="xslt-notinc"
    src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer"
                        logger="sitemap.transformer.xslt"
                        pool-max="32" pool-min="8" pool-grow="2">
  <use-request-parameters>false</use-request-parameters>
  <use-browser-capabilities-db>false</use-browser-capabilities-db>
  <use-deli>false</use-deli>

<xslt-processor-role>org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessor/Not
Incremental</xslt-processor-role>
</map:transformer>

Good luck

PS Diana? Anybody? Looks like good opportunity to grow FAQ list ;)

Vadim