Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Mark Lee <li...@126.com> on 2022/11/17 04:47:24 UTC

Can we make flink operator using golang?

Hi,

  I found we already have Flink operator implemented by java. But I have two
questions:

1.     If we can implement Flink operator using golang? Is there some hidden
difficult traps?

2.     We can submit Java jar jobs or sql jobs, can we submit golang jobs?

Thank you.

Re: Can we make flink operator using golang?

Posted by Yaroslav Tkachenko <ya...@goldsky.com.INVALID>.
Hey Mark,

Apache Flink doesn't support Golang, but you can look at Beam's Golang SDK:
https://beam.apache.org/documentation/sdks/go/. Beam jobs can use Apache
Flink as a runner: https://beam.apache.org/documentation/runners/flink/