Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Chrisi <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2006/05/20 15:47:48 UTC

Makes me crazy: Including subviews

Hello,

I'm driving crazy with myfaces:

I've got an JSF page with the following content:

Some HTML tags and text
<h:outputText value="And here JSF text" />

Let it run and you see
"
Some HTML tags and text
And here JSF text
"
on your browser. That's ok!

Now I wanna make some refactoring and like to put the
content into a subview. The content from above is inlcuded als follow:

<f:subview id="test">
        <jsp:include page="test.jsp" />
  </f:subview>

I let it run again and you see the output messed up (lines are not in order):
"
And here JSF text
Some HTML tags and text
"

When putting <f:verbatim> or <t:htmlTag> around the HTML in the
subview it seems to work.
But that's no adequate way. It messes up you view-code and makes it unreadable!

Why is there a different behavior in subview vs. views?

What is the way to go?????

Thanks and Greetings
Chrisi

Re: Makes me crazy: Including subviews

Posted by Chrisi <ne...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Matthias, the article was the explanation I was looking for. :)

Does JSF 1.2 have also some solution for the bookmarking/crawling issue?
Please see: http://www.nabble.com/Bookmarking+and+Crawling+of+JSF-t1613503.html#a4373933

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Chrisi-

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.