Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Schlesinger, Philip" <ps...@filenet.com> on 2006/06/22 00:37:53 UTC

Getting template warnings in build

Hi David.  When I compiled Xalan with my Xerces build (which works now,
thank you :) ), in addition to the "duplicate symbol" warnings (which
I'm sure stems from the similar warnings when building Xerces), I'm also
getting a ton of these template warnings - here's one example:

"/PEBuilds/bldtogether/xml-xalan/c/src/xalanc/Include/XalanMemMgrAutoPtr
.hpp", line 50.13: 1540-0152 (W) A template dependent name that is a
type must be qualified with "typename".

- Phil