Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Smith <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/30 14:54:18 UTC

tomcat log server

Hi Guys,

I have tomcat 6.0.29 running different instances on same and different
hardware, I  want to create log server on one system (nfs mount the file
system), so every instance must create log files in that place like
SERVER.catalina.2011-07-30.log, SERVER1.catalina.2011-07-30.log,
SERVER.catalina.out etc. rather than ${catalina.base}/logs

Can some body guide me , really appreciated

Regards

John

Re: tomcat log server

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com>.
>>  I have tomcat 6.0.29 running different instances on same and different
>>  hardware, I  want to create log server on one system (nfs mount the file
>>  system), so every instance must create log files in that place like
>>  SERVER.catalina.2011-07-30.log, SERVER1.catalina.2011-07-30.log,
>>  SERVER.catalina.out etc. rather than ${catalina.base}/logs
>>
>>  Can some body guide me , really appreciated
>
> Have you tried to read documentation?
>
> Best regards,
> Konstantin Kolinko

+1