Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Sandip Parikh <sa...@silvertouch.com> on 2010/07/23 08:51:20 UTC

activemq stomp command

hello

i am using activemq server with php client. i am sending request using stomp
protocol. i am using JMSMessageID property to differentiate my all request.
When i am trying for three request it gives me proper response but when i am
trying for 4 or more request it gives me improper responses. means it gives
response of 2nd reqest to first etc...

Can any one please let me know the reason or any solution for same?

Thanks in advance,
Sandip Parikh