Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/07/16 17:39:31 UTC

AW: Processing Time in last line in C2 like in 1.8?

No, this is not possible. You must (currently) specify this parameter
to each request, so you can get the processing time for one specific
request, but not for all.

I forward this email to the developers mailing list:

Is this usefull for C2? Perhaps can someone enlighten us, why
the approach with the special request parameter was choosen when
this was designed and not a configuration parameter?

Carsten

[VOTE?] RE: Processing Time in last line in C2 like in 1.8?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.
I added show-time parameter to web.xml in HEAD branch.
(This preserves existing functionality of cocoon-showtime parameter which is given higher priority)

Shall we add this parameter to 2.0 also?

Vadim