Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Miro Karpis <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/09 15:50:19 UTC

java: see logging output in in UI

Hi,
please, I would like to see my debug/error info logged in the spark web ui.

Problem is that in my current setup running master locally (and connecting
my pc as a worker node) I can see output in my console (my debug info) but
not in the stderr.

I have tried different setups, Logger, RootLogger,..different setups of
log4j.properties,...but no luck.

Please, do you have some quick example that how do you handle logging? I'm
running on Spark 2.0.

Thank you very much for any kind of information :)

All the best,
Miro