Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2008/03/03 09:27:04 UTC

Time for issues@ and commits@ lists?

Shindig-dev is a decidedly busy list. It would help me monitor the list
if we had commits and jira messages going to separate lists.

It would certainly be reasonable to set up shindig-commits and
shindig-issues lists.

Should we do this?

What do people think?

Upayavira

Re: Time for issues@ and commits@ lists?

Posted by Cassie <do...@apache.org>.
Kevin - subversion sorta integrates already. On each issue's page you can
see the list of commits from svn that have the SHINDIG-XX text in the
comment. This is how I usually remember which changes went in.
Upayavira -
+1

- Cassie

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.