Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Armenio Pinto <ar...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2003/09/01 17:19:53 UTC

Bad Cookies

Hi there,

     I'm experiencing a strange problem with Tomcat 3.2.4. I use cookies to
store the session id, and everything works fine. But when I access Tomcat
from behind a proxy, the session is lost between pages. Does anyone know why
this happens?

The error situation in Tomcat is exactly the same as if the client browser
had cookies disabled. But with the proxy, it still asks to store the cookie
(with the origin host set to the proxy). So, the cookie is lost somehow...

Thanks in advance,
Arménio Pinto