Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2023/01/08 11:24:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Jie Wen

Hi,

On behalf of the Arrow PMC, I'm happy to announce that Jie Wen
has accepted an invitation to become a committer on Apache
Arrow. Welcome, and thank you for your contributions!

Andrew

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Jie Wen

Posted by Yang Jiang <ya...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Wayne Xia <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations kabikabi!

Posted by Wang Xudong <wx...@gmail.com>.
Congrats kabikabi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Jie Wen

Posted by Patrick Horan <pa...@fastmail.com>.
Congrats Jie!

Posted by Ian Joiner <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jie!