Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Bracewell, Robert" <rb...@qualcomm.com> on 2008/10/31 21:09:46 UTC

Is it possible to fail a build if a dependency scope defined at parent is overridden at module level?

Hi,

Is it possible to fail a build or generate a report if the scope defined for dependencies at a parent pom level are overridden at a module level?
Would the enforcer plugin allow me to write a custom rule to implement such or could this be achieved via a different route?

--
Robert

RE: Is it possible to fail a build if a dependency scope defined at parent is overridden at module level?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
The enforcer is exactly what you want. There is not a current rule for
this, but you can add your own.