Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Prithivirajan Dhamodharan <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/28 08:03:46 UTC

Need suggestion to load resource properties file dynamically

Help required to load values in properties file(MessageResources) without
restarting/reloading the server.

Kindly give your suggestions.

Re: Need suggestion to load resource properties file dynamically

Posted by Prithivirajan Dhamodharan <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Laurie,

Some code eg., or templates would be really helpful..

Posted by robin bajaj <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.